As a not-for-profit organisation, donations and support from local businesses and the wider community are needed to allow us to continue providing aid to those in need.
Each year we need to provide the programs and services to over 5,000 women, men, and children each year. Every year, St. John’s:
- Serves an average of 140 meals each week. At a cost of approximately $80,000 per year.
- Provides 2,500 + school lunches to Surfers Paradise Primary School
- Provides $30,000 worth of grocery and general supplies vouchers
- Provides $5,000 worth of scripts supplied by Chemists
- Provides $10,000 worth of fuel cards
- Provides $5,000 communication support with Telstra phone cards
- Provides $15,000 worth of transport such as Go Cards
- Funds $20,000 for emergency accommodation