What we do
Every year, St. John’s
- Serves an average of 140 meals each week. At a cost of approximately $80,000 per year.
- Provides 2,500+ school lunches
- Provides $30,000 worth of grocery and general supplies vouchers
- Provides $10,000 worth of fuel cards
- Provides $5,000 communication support with Telstra phone cards
- Provides $15,000 worth of transport such as Go Cards
Note that the above services are provided only in crisis situations.
We also refer to various organisations such as Centrelink, Job Services, psychologists, mental health facilities, domestic violence programmes, optometrists, multi-cultural support programs, Depot of Housing, etc.