Yes! St. John’s Crisis Centre is open!
March 19, 2020 /
A strategy meeting for the Centre was held regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and how to minimise the spread of the virus. There are some changes to how the Centre will operate during this period and we’ve implemented an action plan to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and volunteers.
In brief, the St John’s Crisis Centre COVID-19 Action Plan is to:
- Reduce risk to Clients, Volunteers, and Staff.
- We are strongly promoting high standards of hygiene practices.
- We are monitoring all authorised public health officers and recognised medial authorities concerning the current pandemic to assist you to deal with these astonishing challenges.
- Welfare interviews will be conducted via telephone interviews, we have established a Hotline 0402117770 where clients can leave contact details, and they will be called back as soon as possible.
- The Drop-In-Centre – takeaway meals will be available between 11.30 am and 12.00 pm from the Church door. A main meal, dessert, sandwiches, and fruit will be available.
We will keep you updated regarding the resumption of full service at the Centre.