ST JOHNS CRISIS CENTRE COVID-19 STRATEGY AND GUIDELINES
Firstly, YES, we are open – we are seeking support from Federal Government to continue to stay open as essential services to support our less fortunate community – for emergency relief PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS FORM AND COMPLETE AND RETURN VIA email email@example.com
If you are unable to download and complete this form please complete the form below and submit. We will get back to you as soon as we can. THANK YOU.
Contact mobile 0402117770 IN EMERGENCIES
TO READ OUR FULL MITIGATION PLAN PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW.
A strategy meeting has been held regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and how to minimise the spread of the virus and below is st John’s Crisis Centre’s operational strategy outline.
St John’s Crisis Centre Action Plan during the Covid-19 Pandemic
A draft policy outlining the strategies and actions that St John’s Crisis Centre is taking regarding the Covid-19 pandemic is attached for your information.
- This document is meant to reduce risk to Clients, Volunteers and Staff.
- We are strongly promoting high standards of hygiene practices.
- We are monitoring all authorised public health officers and recognised medial authorities concerning the current pandemic to assist you to deal with these astonishing challenges.
- Welfare interviews will be conducted via telephone interviews, we have established a Hotline 0402117770 where clients can leave contact details, and they will be called back as soon as possible.
- The Drop-In-Centre – takeaway meals will be available between 11.30 am and 12.00 pm from the Church door. A main meal, dessert, sandwiches and fruit will be available.
We will keep you updated regarding the resumption of full service at the Centre.
Take care, Dianne Kozik Centre Manager St John’s Crisis Centre