How to apply for a CHRISTMAS HAMPER.
St Johns Crisis Centre is starting to collect requests for Christmas Hampers. St Johns did over 150 Christmas hampers last year and we are again calling for enquires of family and community who are in need of help during this festive season.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF HAMPERS AVAILABLE – IF YOU FAIL TO COLLECT YOUR HAMPER UNFORTUNATELY WE NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU ONE AGAIN
CONSENT TO DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
I give my consent to St Johns Crisis Centre to disclose this information to the organisations listed below.
I fully understand that St Johns Crisis Centre will only disclose this information for the sole purpose outlined above. I acknowledge that failure to collect Christmas Hamper will result in no longer being eligible for Hampers in the future.
Salvation Army Community Services Southport
Salvation Army Community Services Nerang
Salvation Army Community Services Palm Beach
Newlife Care Inc. Robina/Surfers Paradise Uniting Church
ST JOHNS CRISIS CENTRE COVID-19 STRATEGY AND GUIDELINES
Firstly, YES, we are open – we are seeking support from Federal Government to continue to stay open as essential services to support our less fortunate community – for emergency relief PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS FORM AND COMPLETE AND RETURN VIA email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to download and complete this form please complete the form below and submit. We will get back to you as soon as we can. THANK YOU.
Contact mobile 0402117770 IN EMERGENCIES
TO READ OUR FULL MITIGATION PLAN PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW.
A strategy meeting has been held regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and how to minimise the spread of the virus and below is st John’s Crisis Centre’s operational strategy outline.
St John’s Crisis Centre Action Plan during the Covid-19 Pandemic
A draft policy outlining the strategies and actions that St John’s Crisis Centre is taking regarding the Covid-19 pandemic is attached for your information.
- This document is meant to reduce risk to Clients, Volunteers and Staff.
- We are strongly promoting high standards of hygiene practices.
- We are monitoring all authorised public health officers and recognised medial authorities concerning the current pandemic to assist you to deal with these astonishing challenges.
- Welfare interviews will be conducted via telephone interviews, we have established a Hotline 0402117770 where clients can leave contact details, and they will be called back as soon as possible.
- The Drop-In-Centre – takeaway meals will be available between 11.30 am and 12.00 pm from the Church door. A main meal, dessert, sandwiches and fruit will be available.
We will keep you updated regarding the resumption of full service at the Centre.
Take care, Dianne Kozik Centre Manager St John’s Crisis Centre