ST JOHNS CRISIS CENTRE COVID-19 STRATEGY AND GUIDELINES
Firstly, YES, we are open – we are seeking support from Federal Government to continue to stay open as essential services to support our less fortunate community – for emergency relief contact mobile 0402117770 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of… Full Name/CRN number and contact phone number and someone will get back to you asap.
TO READ OUR FULL MITIGATION PLAN PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW.
A strategy meeting has been held regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and how to minimise the spread of the virus and below is st John’s Crisis Centre’s operational strategy outline.
St John’s Crisis Centre Action Plan during the Covid-19 Pandemic
A draft policy outlining the strategies and actions that St John’s Crisis Centre is taking regarding the Covid-19 pandemic is attached for your information.
- This document is meant to reduce risk to Clients, Volunteers and Staff.
- We are strongly promoting high standards of hygiene practices.
- We are monitoring all authorised public health officers and recognised medial authorities concerning the current pandemic to assist you to deal with these astonishing challenges.
- Welfare interviews will be conducted via telephone interviews, we have established a Hotline 0402117770 where clients can leave contact details, and they will be called back as soon as possible.
- The Drop-In-Centre – takeaway meals will be available between 11.30 am and 12.00 pm from the Church door. A main meal, dessert, sandwiches and fruit will be available.
We will keep you updated regarding the resumption of full service at the Centre.
Take care, Dianne Kozik Centre Manager St John’s Crisis Centre
Crisis centre gets visit from Kerry McCormick Community Project Officer Gold Coast City Council Division 7
JOAN HANCOCK APPOINTED AS PATRON
STJCC STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS ATTEND FIRST AID TRAINING
Big thank you to SCOTT from FIRST AID ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY for a very enjoyable and entertaining training session.
VISIT FROM QUEENSLAND SENATOR
Surprise visit by Murray Watts – Senator for Queensland
Chair of Select Committee on the effectiveness of the Australian Government’s Northern Australia agendaParty
Australian Labor Party Chamber Senate
DONATION FROM CRAZYHATS
What a great surprise Judy Purchase from CRAZYHATS donated 120 hats which we can use to fund raise, or gift to the homeless.
Thank you Judy it is a very kind thought and very much appreciated. Please support people who support us and visit Judy on her Facebook site….
FUN VIDEO OF ST JOHNS CRISIS CENTRE PHOTOS
CHANNEL 10 VISIT TO ST JOHNS ON 14TH JUNE 2019
CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW
Channel 7 visit to St Johns on 14th June 2019
CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW