St John's Crisis Centre White Gala Night
Date & Time
Sat 7th Oct 2023, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm AEST
Bringing Light to Those in Need
Help raise money for St. John's Crisis Centre to provide food, clothing and other essential services for Gold Coasters in their time of crisis.
Cost: $250 per ticket
Dress Code: White & bright cocktail
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
For those who want to continue the party, a cash bar is available from 10pm until last drinks at midnight.
Band: Beccy and the Jets
- A 4-hour Mumm champagne package, including premium wines and beer
- Hot & cold canapes with live cooking station
- Raffles and a live auction.
Here is a sneak preview of some of our raffle and auction items:
- $25,000 Winner Takes It All Raffle
- Over $20,000 worth of Travel Vouchers
- The Launch of our First St John’s Crisis Centre Wine and Spirit Cellar Auction
And much more!
Make sure you join our Facebook event to keep up-to-date on the auction items and raffle prizes as they are announced. FInd the event page here:
Our board and staff
Board members (all volunteers)
FATHER DON PARKER
We need your help!
As a not-for-profit organisation, donations and support from local businesses and the wider community are needed to allow us to continue providing aid to those in need. Each year we need to provide the programs and services to over 5,000 women, men, and children each year.
Every year, St. John’s
- Serves an average of 630 meals each week, and 33,000 over the year.
- Provides 2,500+ school lunches
- Provides $30,000 worth of grocery and general supplies vouchers
- Provides $10,000 worth of fuel cards
- Provides $5,000 communication support with Telstra phone cards
- Provides $15,000 worth of transport such as Go Cards
Note that the above services are provided only in crisis situations.